Template Real Estate Web Site Design
Based on the NAR 2007 survey on Agent Performance and Satisfaction
Your presence on the Internet is affecting your Income and Lifestyle!
- 84% of home buyers use the Internet to locate their next home.
Up 4% from ’06.
- 29% found their home on the Internet
- 82% of the Internet surfers use a Realtor® to purchase their home
From: NAR survey on Agent Performance and Satisfaction Nov. 13, ‘07
Pat V. Combs (NAR 2007 President) says, “… people most commonly choose an agent based
on word-of-mouth recommendations.” … and “are looking for a real estate agent they
can trust and who is knowledgeable about local market conditions”.
If most new buyer relationships are initiated by word of mouth…
And 82% of the Internet surfers use a Realtor® to purchase their home…
Don’t you think…
These buyers check out their prospective agents online?
What does your web site say about you, how do you compare to your competition?
Live Real Estate Sites and review the growing
list of templates
The foundational purpose of a web site is to show your expertise for the product
or service you are selling.
That you are The Best in Your Field or Area.
So, when buyers compare you against the other agents they have been referred to
(their web sites), you have won them over by establishing a greater level of trust with them.
I am reminded of how I found my Family Physician and Vet. I got several referrals and then checked them out… Thoroughly!
You are absolutely losing business if you…
Don’t have a web site or the information about you on your web site is general enough
in nature or vague…
You will be forgotten!
Especially In today’s market; you have to make your presence known through a professional looking web
site as well as provide additional content, i.e. Articles about the area or market conditions that show you
are the Realtor® to use.
You have to stand out!
Because the Real Estate Industry has become somewhat complex over the years, it is almost impossible to compete without the Internet and a great web-site.
Numerous clients of mine have commended me on my web-site. Just visit my web-site and look for yourself what Kit has created for me. www.KenSutton.us
– Ken Sutton
If the impression you leave is lack luster or unprofessional, your buyer or seller
will continue to look.
|Request your Online Demo and review the growing |
list of templates
At a Fraction of the Cost Others Have and Will Pay!
You can now benefit from a web site designed specifically for the Real Estate Professional. Creating a professional image that will stand out, leaving a lasting impression!
These templates or pre-designed real estate web site designs were developed with no one person or company in mind. The content for each site is database driven so they are easier to setup, yet customized around you. We can also design a real estate web site for you that conforms to the corporate site of your broker/company.
22 Features and Your Personal Touch
- Custom Header Graphics and/or Flash Designed from existing company logo or from scratch
- Custom page layouts or one that conforms to the corporate site of your broker
- Home, Biography, Testimonies and Contact information will be customized into your site.
- Your Featured Listings
- Your Featured Property Listings submitted to Trullia, Zillow, Yahoo Real Estate, Google Real Estate and Google Base.
- Blog – create articles, link to corporate or broker site – stand out with your content
- Free Domain Name (included)
- Information Request and email forms - with AUTOMATED RESPONSES
You also need the Tools and Resources to sell
- MLS® Listings (public access page – FREE) built right into your new web site (Included)
- Glossary of Terms (Included)
- Mortgage Calculator (Included)
- Buyer and Seller Articles (Included)
Each site comes with MORE INFORMATION
- 39 Individual City Information Pages - w/ Google map (Included)
- Utility, Cable, Phone Company Information Pages (Included)
- School & School District Information (Included)
- Area Hospital Information (Included)
Never be left hanging again
- Fanatical Server Support (Included)
- Email Delivery monitoring (Included)
- Automatic updates to scripts and offered services (Included)
- Site Maintenance (Included)
- Web Site Hosting (Included)
- "Online" Computer Support (Included)
But at a fraction of the cost!
By the time a Custom Web Sites is complete the Agent or Broker/Company can easily invest in excess of $4,000, and have a monthly hosting and support fee equal to or greater than $100.00.
Right now you have two options with Pre-Designed Sites: THIS IS IMPORTANT!!!
And it is all backed by a Guaranteed Refund if you are not happy. All you have to do is request a refund of the setup fee and cancel your site for any reason within 180 days - SIX MONTHS, I’ll cut you a check, no conditions! (Setup Fee PRORATED AFTER 30 DAYS)
- Use the Open Access Portal as explained above, Setup is only $380.00, Monthly Hosting and Support is $34.95
- Upgrade your Customized Pre-Designed Site to include the IDX Datapush (license not included) for $580.00 Setup and $59.95 Monthly Hosting and Support. we will provide you with RSS Feeds,Quick and Custom Property search options, Featured Property Listings and much more.
To make this even easier you can use a credit card, PayPal or check for the
setup and monthly hosting fees.
Cooper Realty Associates and Team-Cooper have employed the services of Kit Creighton and WebbIT® now for many years in providing all our WebSite services.
Kit is not only creative and hard working, but is always available when we need him.
He has always been pleasant and professional to deal with, and is constantly suggesting new and improved ways to promote our sites.
It is my sincere pleasure to recommend him.
Thomas J Cooper
Cooper Realty Associates
|Request your Demo and review the growing |
list of templates
A Domain Name is INCLUDED with each web site and they are Limited, First Come - First Serve Basis!
You are getting an outstanding value, the ability to control your own Internet Presence, backed by a no risk, Six Month, money back guarantee. Don’t let another prospect pass you by.
You can read the NAR article by Clicking Here